You probably don’t know, but I’m a guy with real serious laughs in life. I love having fun and sometimes it involves people being made fun of. I’m not rude. I simply want to jerk into tears HAHA-ing sometimes. I hope these series of GIFs will make you feel good today too as I find all these endorphin releasing images really hilarious! (and sometimes rude, but funny still!)
And by the way, before anything else, I hope this little piece of information about laughter would make you share this post with your friends and loved ones coz WE ALL DESERVE A GOOD LAUGH!
- Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.
- Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
- Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
- Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
1. NEVER TRUST A MIME TO OPEN THE DOOR!
2. HOW TO GET WET IN SECONDS!
3. SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY!
4. WINDOW SHOPPING!
5. THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS A LIVING T-REX!
6. HOLD ON FOR SAFETY!
7. BOUNCE BABY BOUNCE!
AND LAST, BUT NOT THE LEAST:
8. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
These are just a few of the many more crazy pranks people did I got on the net. You can search for more if you want. I compiled the ones that made me look crazy in the office. These are the best! Imagine how I looked like while writing this post. I just can’t. S.T.O.P L.A.U.G.H.I.N.G! HAHA!
Hope you enjoyed it guys! Best day ahead!